Tuesday, April 29, 2014

33 days and counting...

In exactly 2 weeks time, we hit and surpassed our goal of $10k raised to help kickoff National CMV Foundation.  Thank you to everyone that has already donated...the support is incredibly inspiring and I need some of that now as I work thru the meat of my training for the marathon.

For the record, the goal is under 4 hours.  It feels realistic; however, I have really no way of knowing if it is or not, but as my coach Lloyd Carr used to say, "We're gonna find out."  Any of you out there that like a little side action feel free to bet amongst yourselves.  I won't be offend if you take the over but if you do, and I find out, expect an email or letter if I come in in under 4.
Starting to feel very real

No comments:

Post a Comment