Haaaaaaaaaaappy happy happiest 1st Daddy's Day, Spy! I was thinking of you lots on Sunday as it was my brother's first as well :) These little angels have changed all of our lives forever in the BEST way possible :) I cannot wait to meet Evie! In the meantime, I'm sending loads of love and hugs -- I MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!!
Happy Father's Day John! Your little Evelyn is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day John! I love this picture!! We love you Evie!
ReplyDeleteHaaaaaaaaaaappy happy happiest 1st Daddy's Day, Spy! I was thinking of you lots on Sunday as it was my brother's first as well :) These little angels have changed all of our lives forever in the BEST way possible :) I cannot wait to meet Evie! In the meantime, I'm sending loads of love and hugs -- I MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!!
ReplyDelete